Patient Visit, Fees and Forms
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing during your treatments (there are shirts and pants available if necessary).
- Make sure you have eaten before receiving acupuncture (at least something that day).
- When you arrive for your first treatment there will be some paperwork for you to fill out if you have not already done so. Forms can be downloaded below.
- During the consultation there will be an extended discussion about what you'd like treatment for, as well as other conditions and the overall state of your health and well being.
- An extensive physical assessment including pulse, tongue and abdominal diagnosis will be performed.
- Needles can be left in for anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes.
- We will talk about the treatment plan for the future, as well as nutritional and lifestyle advice.
- First office visits usually last about an hour and a half. After that visits can range from 45 minutes to an hour.
The following forms* can be downloaded so you can read them and fill them out at home prior to your first treatment. CLICK HERE FOR FORMS:
click here for >>>>>AUTO ACCIDENT INSURANCE FORM
Insurance & Billing:
Please schedule a FREE CONSULATION. We currently accept Amerigroup/Medicaid, Group Health[PPO], Premera, Lifewise, Aetna, Cigna, United Optum and PIP claims (Personal Injury Protection), as well as other health insurance policies under the Whole Health Network. Insurance Coverage varies and needs to be verified.
Please call us and we will be happy to check your insurance coverage for you. Depending on your insurance coverage, we can bill your insurance out of network.
Call for NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
New patient $119 special discount offer includes a 90 minute consultation, initial treatment and herbal consultation (a $168 value). *
Continuing wellness packages (cash prices):
- $119 for First Office Visit
- $89 per single treatment
- Inquire about NatureWorks Concierge (Monthly Membership) Medicine Program!
NatureWorks Acupuncture will also provide a "SUPER-BILL" which the patient can submit to the insurance provider. This bill contains all necessary information and insurance codes for REIMBURSEMENT of the treatment costs.
Note- Currently Stem Cell Therapy is not covered by insurance!
*(New Patient special as part of an initial 3 visit package).,
**(payment due on the first visit, for established patients only)